Planning a wedding is one of the most exciting times in any couple’s relationship. As New Jersey wedding planners, we love what we do, and we love making our clients visions come together on their special day. A big part of our job is to make sure our clients get the best quality products and services for the best price. With all the knowledge we’ve gathered throughout our years of planning, we want you to love the wedding resources we are loving!
If you’re new around here, we’re Well-Dressed Events, New Jersey’s premier style-centric wedding, party, and event planning company. We specialize in high-end, unique events for modern, bold, standout clients and we pride ourselves on cutting-edge, creative design, styling, and event management.
Without further ado, here’s everything we’ve tested, loved, and continue to use and recommend to our clients again, and again, and again.
If you value good quality, great service and actually getting what you pay for then you’re going to love what we’re loving!
Wedding Attire “Suited” To Impress
- The Black Tux is an exceptional choice for anyone seeking to elevate their formal attire experience. Their impressive selection of well-crafted suits and tuxedos will leave you feeling sophisticated and photo ready at your wedding.
- TheTie Bar is an absolute must-visit for anyone looking to enhance their wardrobe with stylish and high-quality accessories. The website offers a vast array of ties, bow ties, pocket squares, and other accessories that effortlessly elevate any outfit.
- Generation Tux creates a seamless and stress-free rental experience for formal events. The website’s innovative home-try-on option gives users the ability to sample their extensive collection of suits, tuxedos, and accessories without having to leave the comfort of their homes.
Wedding Decor That’s Sure to Make Your Event One of a Kind
- Afloral makes planning a wedding easy with its diverse selection of faux flowers that include roses, peonies, and succulents, all expertly crafted to mimic the beauty of real flowers.
- With Blooms by the Box, you can select your favorite high-quality flowers in the quantities and styles you need without breaking the bank.
- Fifty Flowers farm-to-door approach ensures that the flowers you choose are harvested just days before they’re delivered which guarantees freshness and longevity.
Our Favorite Stationary as New Jersey Wedding Planners
- Minted’s exquisite collection of designs created by independent artists from around the world, will allow your stationery to stand out at your wedding.
- Green Envelope’s commitment to zero-waste invitations makes them the perfect destination for individuals who value sustainable and eco-friendly stationery options.
- Prints of Love platform allows customers to upload their own designs or choose from a wide range of pre-designed templates, ensuring that every piece is unique and tailored to individual preferences.
NJ Wedding Planners Guide to Partying in Style…Without the Hangover
- For Your Party’s female-run website is complete with all your essential party needs including customizable cups, napkins, coasters, matches, and bags. Their state-of-the-art handmade products and attention to detail will guarantee your supplies always stand out.
- Undo The Booze is an herbal supplement with no unnecessary ingredients or fillers that allow you to focus on having fun without having to worry about the consequences the next morning. You can read more about this must-have product via this link.
- Sparklers Online is sure to add just the right amount of magic to any wedding or special occasion. Their high-quality products and captivating photo ops are the reason they have been featured on the top wedding pages like The Knot and Martha Stewart Weddings.
Our Favorite Wedding Registries
- Honeyfund’s innovative platform allows couples to create a wedding registry that can include unique experiences and activities fit for your honeymoon. Their personalized take on a wedding registry allows you to go beyond just traditional wedding gifts and add things that will make a lasting impression.
- The Knot is an absolute essential tool for anyone planning a wedding. From creating personalized wedding websites, to managing guest lists, tracking RSVPs, and even setting up registries, The Knot makes every step of your wedding journey smoother.
NJ Wedding Planner Emergency Kit Essentials
Here at Well-Dressed Events, we come prepared for any and every emergency life throws our way (there’s a reason they call us the best Wedding Planners in New Jersey!). Something is always going to go wrong—that’s part of experience, but with a little prep you can be prepared for it all. The items we always carry with us at our New Jersey weddings include:
- Steamer – The bridal party almost always needs their items steamed, especially if they are traveling. This one has continuous steam which is key when steaming many items.
- Spray Deodorant – This one is self-explanatory.
- Blotting Papers – For getting rid of that afternoon shine before the reception!
- Blister Bandages – These tend to stick better than regular bandages!
- Fashion Tape – For deep v’s and pesky straps.
- Safety Pins – Bustles break, straps snap. We like these because there are multiple sizes in one case so you’re prepared for it all!
- Gorilla Tape – This is our favorite tool on the planet. We’ve used it to secure/fix decor, hold signs on easels, and even fix a groomsman’s shoe!
- Eyelash Glue – We can’t have eyelashes falling off mid-reception! It helps to have tweezers with you, too.
- Advil Packets – Because the rehearsal dinner hangover is brutal, and someone is bound to get a headache.
To Put a Bow on It…
Planning a wedding in New Jersey, however big or small requires a lot of hard work and attention to detail. Thankfully, we’re here to help! As seasoned NJ Wedding Planners, we know a thing or two! So, whether you want us to help with day of wedding coordination, or want us to plan your entire wedding from square one, we got you. For more information on our services and to learn about our favorite New Jersey wedding planning vendors, please feel free to contact us!